Motion sensor lights are special lights that only turn on when they detect movement, so they can save energy and don’t need to be on all the time. But they don’t only work with traditional switches; they can be found in the new kind of dome and strip lights, as well as in smart switches, built into the bathroom and kitchen cabinets, and even on walls.
Are you looking for the best motion sensor light switches? If so, here is a list of the top switches that you can choose from:
- Legrand Radiant Motion Sensor Light Switch – The Legrand Radiant Motion Sensor Light Switch is a great entry-level motion sensor light switch, available in black or white. The motion-sensing feature works by sensing the motion of people and pets in the room and activates the lights to come on at night. The low cost of the switch means you can set up a large number of motion sensors and get a lot of bang for your buck.
- ECOELER Motion Sensor Light Switch – For many people, choosing a Motion Sensor Light Switch is a no-brainer when they want something to turn on and off, depending on the amount of movement in a room. But what is the best one to choose? There are many different types of motion sensors available, so to help you select the best one, we are taking a look at the ECOELER Motion Sensor Light Switch. It is one of the top Motion Sensor Light Switches you can buy right now, and it comes with two motion sensors—one that detects motion at a distance and one that detects motion in the immediate area—so you can have lighting turn on when you enter a room and turn off when you leave.
- TOPGREENER TSOS5 Motion Sensor Light Switch – The TSOS5 is a slim motion sensor smart light switch with a small and sleek design and a number of different lighting choices. One of these is sound, and with the TSOS5, you can turn on the lights by hearing them. The TSOS5 is also a motion sensor light switch with a built-in microphone. It will detect the amount of motion in your room and turn the lights on automatically.
- ELEGRP Occupancy Motion Sensor Light Switch – The ELEGRP Occupancy Motion Sensor Light Switch is a light switch designed to save energy and save money by not turning off lights completely when you leave a room. When motion is detected in the area, the switch will turn the lights off and resume their previous settings when the area is no longer occupied. The switch is extremely sensitive and has a 100% success rate in detecting motion, even through walls. The switch is available in any standard switch type and can be used in any standard light fixture.
- Lutron Maestro Motion Sensor Light Switch – If you’re tired of turning on/off your lights manually when you’re in the bathroom, or you want to make your automatic lights turn off after a certain amount of time, the Maestro Motion Sensor Light Switch is a great way to automate your lighting. All you have to do is program the switch so that you can press the switch to turn on the lights for a set amount of time (be it 20 seconds or 1 hour) and then press again to turn the lights off. There’s no need to remember to turn off your lights when you leave the bathroom or set up a programmable timer. The Maestro comes with a range of programs that can make your lights turn on and off at a particular time.
- Enerlites MWOS-W Motion Sensor Light Switch –The Enerlites MWOS-W Motion Sensor Light Switch is both cost-efficient and energy-efficient. It has been designed with an exceptionally low-price range and works in all environments. The Enerlites MWOS-W Motion Sensor Light Switch is a perfect choice for anyone looking for energy-saving and cost.
A motion sensor light switch is an emerging technology that can help you save energy and money by turning your lights on and off at set periods of the day. These switches sense the arrival of a movement within the room, enabling your lights to turn on or off when the sun is up and when it is down. If you have looked at different available light switches, you may have noticed that they have different features. Check on those features and choose the one suitable for your needs.