Headphones are subject to a wide range of opinions and for good reason. Some of the most common complaints about the various headphones on the market today are those regarding Bluetooth connectivity, noisiness, poor battery life, and technical issues. Whether you want to rip your tunes at the gym or just want to enjoy the calm of your noisy subways, the right headphones can make all the difference.
We all want to be as productive as possible when we are at work or school, so we will want to make sure that our headphones are the best for canceling noise and provide a great base for our music listening experience. If you are looking for one, check out the following best noise-canceling headphones below:
- Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H95 – If you are looking for the best noise-canceling headphones for your iPhone or MP3 player, then you would need to research and select the Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H95 carefully. After a long hiatus, Bang & Olufsen is back in the headphone game. The Beoplay H95 is one of the best noise-canceling headphones we have tested to date. Intuitively designed, the H95s offer great noise-canceling and sound quality, despite their relatively affordable price tag. It is one of the best in this category, which is why we think it deserves to be one of the best on your list.
- Shure AONIC 50 – If you’re serious about the idea of getting a set of noise-canceling headphones, the AONIC 50 is the very best you can buy because they’re the only ones that offer truly outstanding noise cancellation. The Shure AONIC 50 is the first ANC headphone to offer two full-frequency bands of active noise cancellation. What that means is that it works much like a noise-canceling phone. You have a microphone (or, in this case, two full-frequency bands) that can detect ambient noise and then send out a special signal that cancels it (“noise”).
- Sony WH-1000XM4 – The Sony WH-1000XM4 is one of the best noise-canceling headphones we’ve ever used. It’s not perfect, but the combination of noise cancellation and Bluetooth allows it to compete with the best we’ve tried. Not only can it block out noise better than other noise-canceling headphones, but it also has a good microphone for phone calls and excellent battery life.
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 – Bose has long been the gold standard for noise-canceling headphones. And the company continues to lead the pack with its newest model, the 700. The 700 isn’t a huge upgrade over the 650, but it’s better-designed, thanks to the addition of a new ear hook system. It’s also cheaper, with a less-premium price tag than the $300 Bose QuietComfort 35 II. If you’re in the market for a pair of noise-cancelling headphones, the 700 is one of the best you can buy.
- Sony WH-1000XM3 – When it comes to noise-canceling headphones, Sony’s WH-1000XM3 is still the king of the hill. Many have dubbed this set of cans “the best headphones in the world,” and it’s easy to see why. The noise-canceling feature is flawless, and the set can look fantastic. But, as with all great things, the World’s Best Headphones come at a cost.
- Nura Nuraphone – Nura’s latest offering, the Nuraphone, is one of the best-sounding in-ear headphones you’ll find, putting some big names to shame. The Nura Nuraphone is one of the best noise-canceling headphones we’ve ever heard. Like the Sony WH-1000XM3, the Nuraphone is a pair of over-ear headphones that offer active noise cancellation in a package that’s thinner and lighter than many of its direct competitors. The headphones cancel out ambient noise at a decent level, and their sound quality is good enough to use as your primary audio source.
- Urbanista Miami – If you’re looking to drown out the noise in your headphones, look no further than Urbanista Miami, one of the most highly rated noise-canceling headphones on the market. If you’re someone who’s been searching for a pair of noise-canceling headphones, then you’ll appreciate the fact that Urbanista Miami is not only noise-canceling but also supports quick charging. This means that your headphones will last for longer using the quick charge feature.
One of the best things about headphones is the noise-canceling technology that is available to us. While you can always listen to music or watch a movie quietly, to enjoy a movie or music fully, you must enjoy it while blocking out surrounding noise. Many headphones come with microphones, so you can also answer and end calls without having to take them off your ears. So, if you are looking for one, make sure you have selected the one suitable for your needs.